Thursday, October 13, 2011

Recipe #39: Luca Brasi Pizza

EEEEWWWWW!!!!
Looks like an autopsy!!!
You roll out Pillbury Pizza dough into two 8" circles on tinfoil squares sprayed with PAM.  Put face down on a hot grill and peel the tinfoil off.  Grill one side for 2-3 minutes, just so it doesn't fall apart.  Remove from the grill and flip it onto a plate, so the cooked side is up.  Layer (1) caponata (an tomato, eggplant and caper antipasto), (2) chunks of tuna (hence the name:  "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.") and (3) Mozzarella.  Grill it for 5 or 7 minutes, just until the cheese melts.  I thought it was gross.  My sweetie liked it.  That happens a lot, I guess, where she likes a recipe I don't.  Oh well.
Next time:  I'm thinking Dr Pepper Glazed Ham, because my sweetie is leaving for the weekend and doesn't really like ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment