Sunday, September 4, 2011

Recipe #30: Red Hot Ribs

A lot of different things on the grill that day!

Labor Day weekend.  I had my family to serve as my focus group for this recipe which I never ever made before.
Boneless beef rib, marinaded (of course!)  in beer (OF COURSE!), crushed jalapenos, tabasco sauce, a little worchestershire sauce and MANWICH.  Marinaded a few hours then toss them on a hot grill.  You're supposed to turn and baste with marinade several times, but the marinade drips on the coals and they don't burn right!  So I dispensed with the basting, and the ribs did dry out just a bit.
BEST right off the grill.    

Hiatus for a bit:  Tired of beer marinades!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those ribs were not spicy AT ALL. Where's the "truth in advertising" in that recipe title? NOT a keeper.

    ReplyDelete