Friday, July 22, 2011

Recipe #13: Pakistani Pork Chops

I didn't even know people in PAKISTAN ate Pork.  Actually I checked and the country is 97% Muslim, which means if ANY Pakistanis eat pork, it is precious few of them that do!!  A friend of mine thinks this recipe is like an Ash Wednesday Bar-b-que Feed at a Catholic Church.  I have to agree.  Just keep in mind, I DIDN'T name it.

So, plain old pork chops, marinated 6 hours in ginger ale,  chicken broth, ginger, minced garlic and curry.  Once they are on the grill, you heat the marinade in a pan and add some peas and tomatoes.  Makes a great side.   We added curried rice to round out the meal.  IT WAS FABULOUS!!!  My sweetie REALLY liked it.  We're giving this one 5 out of 5 stars.

Tomorrow:  Asian Orange Beef!

No comments:

Post a Comment