Sunday, July 24, 2011

Recipe #15: Buffalo Chicken Pizza

My honey said, "I didn't know you could make pizza on a grill!"  Well sure you can, the trick is making sure the topping gets done before the crust burns.

Now, you COULD put anything on it.  The recipe in "A MAN A CAN A GRILL" was spicy chicken, with diced tomatoes, cheddar and mozzarella.  So that's what I did.

Just that:  Tomatoes, spicy chicken and cheese.   I used Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough, rolled out onto a sheet of tinfoil sprayed with olive oil.  You lay it face down on a hot grill and peel off the tinfoil.  Flip it over, put on the stuff and cook it for 5 minutes or so until the cheese is well melted.  

It was pretty darned good too!  But then again, even a bad pizza is better than a most other things.  My honey said she really liked and really wants me to make it again.

TOMORROW:  SAN DIEGO CHICKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment